Travel - CT / Rad Tech - Texas
Location – West Texas
Practice Type - Medical Center
Start Date – ASAP - 13 weeks
We have an immediate need for a Travel CT / Rad Tech for a hospital located in Western Texas. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- One year of radiologic/imaging experience preferred.
- Prefer specific experience and training in CT.
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Certification in CT within 24 months of moving into the CT position RT, (R), (CT)
- Current BCLS certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Proficiency with most major CT equipment manufacturer' s hardware and software (Client, Siemens,
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.