Surgical Assist - CST - Needed in Milwaukee, WI.
Location – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Practice Type - Surgical Assist - CST
Start Date – As soon as Credentialing is Complete
Term - 13 Weeks
We have an immediate need for a Surgical Assist - CST - for a hospital located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Shift Start Time 2: 00 pm
- Shift End Time 10: 30 pm
- Shift Comments Experienced SA needed for the 13-week assignment, 40 hours per week. Neuro experience required.
- On-call is required, 4 - 10-hour shifts during the holiday week.
- Licensure, Registration and/or Certification Required Surgical Technologist certification (CST) issued by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA), OR Surgical First Assist Certification (CSFA) issued by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) AND Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Education Required Graduate of a program in Surgical Technology.
- Experience Required Requires 5 years of experience as a Surgical Technologist or Surgical Assistant.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.