Job Number: 12865301
Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Needed in Overland Park, KS.
Location – Kansas City, MO.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse: Telemetry (2 Open Positions)
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Shift - Nights 7: 00pm - 7: 00am
Hours - 12 Hour, Nights. (36 Hours Per Week)
Term - 13 Weeks
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Telemetry - (2 Open Positions) for a hospital located in Overland Park, KS. Below are additional details:
- 2 - Tele Night contracts:
- Class/Area: RN/Tele
- Desired Start Date: ASAP
- Length of Assignment: 13 weeks
- Schedule Details: Nights, 1900-0700
- Hours per Week: 36
- Weekend Rotation: Inpatient Weekend Requirements: Minimum of 2 Fridays, 2 Saturdays, and 2 Sundays per 6-week schedule
- On-call Requirements: No call
- Holidays Requirements: Yes
- Floating Requirements: N/A
- Experience Required: 1+ year of Tele experience
- Experience Preferred: N/A
- License Required: Kansas or Compact State
- Certificates Required: BLS required
The Hospital delivers high-quality health care to the surrounding communities. The Hospital has been certified by The Joint Commission in orthopedic joint replacement for hip and knee, and its maternity program earned awards for care that supports breastfeeding best practices to support for mom and baby.
The Hospital was the only hospital in the County awarded five stars based on quality measures including safety, effectiveness, and patient experience.
The 125-bed acute care hospital offers including 24-hour emergency services, a spacious women' s center with Level IIIa neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.