Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Needed in Kansas City, MO.
Kansas City, KS
Location – Kansas City, MO.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse: Telemetry (3 Open Positions)
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Shift - Nights 6: 45pm - 7: 15am
Hours - 12 Hour, Nights.
Term - 13 Weeks
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Telemetry -(3 Open Positions) for a hospital located in Kansas City, MO. Below are additional details:
- 3 - Night TELE contracts:
- Class/Area: RN/TELE
- Desired Start Date: ASAP
- Length of Assignment: 13 weeks
- Schedule Details: Nights 1845-0715
- Hours per Week: 36
- Weekend Rotation: Inpatient Weekend Requirements: Minimum of 2 Fridays, 2 Saturdays, and 2 Sundays per 6-week schedule
- On-call Requirements: No call
- Holidays Requirements: Yes
- Floating Requirements: May float to other MSI units if needed
- Experience Required: 1+ year of Tele experience. Must be proficient in reading, interpreting, and measuring strips
- Experience Preferred: intermediate nursing care - favorable if able to care for ventilator patients
- License Required: Missouri or Compact State
- Certificates Required: BLS required
The Hospital of Kansas City is one of the largest faith-based care hospitals in the region— offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.