Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Kansas City, MO.
Location – Kansas City, MO.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse: Telemetry
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Shift - Nights
Hours - 12 Hour, Nights.
Term - 13 Weeks
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Telemetry - for a hospital located in Kansas City, MO. Below are additional details:
- Medical & Specialty Care Unit (medical, surgical, and orthopedic patients)
- 2+ years of experience in Med/Surg
- Active BLS
The Hospital is a comprehensive health care facility serving Leavenworth County, Kansas.
The Hospital continues the tradition of providing top-quality health care in a convenient location for residents of Leavenworth, Lansing, Basehor, and surrounding communities.
The 54-bed full-service hospital features:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Intensive care unit with eICU
- Private patient rooms
- Digital and 3-D mammography
- Outpatient imaging and rehabilitation
- On-campus physician offices for optimal patient convenience
Patients in the Emergency Department also have access to heart and stroke protocols.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.