Registered Nurse - Supervisor - Lockport, NY.
Location Lockport, NY.
Practice Type- RN - Supervisor
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 12 Weeks
Hours - 8 Hours
Shift - Evening
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse Supervisor for a hospital located in Lockport, NY. Below are additional details:
- Possession of a New York State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse required.
- Minimum of two year's nursing experience, and at least one year of experience in a nursing leadership role; experience in geriatric nursing required.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred.
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required.
- Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained.
- Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred.
- Ability to relate well to geriatric residents; a respectful and caring attitude toward residents required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Duties:
The Registered Nurse Supervisor on Evening Shift will assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the conduct of nursing educational programs monitors the nursing staffing schedule for the facility; serving as Infection Control Nurse and performing the evening Nursing Supervisor functions. The position works part-time and works every other weekend with the ability to pick up additional hours.
At the Facility, you'll benefit from a supportive and collaborative environment where you can develop your skills and make important contributions to the well-being of the residents. Our ongoing dedication to the highest levels of professionalism ensures that you will have the tools, supplies and resources you need to do your job. What's more, you can form real, personal relationships with the people in your care. Your ability to enhance their quality of life will make your career with Elderwood even more rewarding.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.