Registered Nurse - Psychiatric - Needed in Kansas City, MO.
Kansas City, MO
Location Kansas, MO.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Psychiatric
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete
Shift - Days
Term - 13 Week
Hours - 12 Hour Shifts Available
Call - NO
We have an immediate need for a Psychiatric Registered Nurse - for a hospital located in Kansas City, MO. Below are additional details:
Requirements - 12 hour days, 0730-2000 - Shift Options: 1) Saturday/Sunday ONLY (24 hours) 2) Saturday/Sunday/Monday (36 hours) - BLS required - MANDT certification required: Dates below 10/15-10/16 11/12-11/13 12/17-12/18 - Acute and residential behavioral health experience required. - No call - 46 acute care beds and 61 Residential beds. - Adolescent boys, adolescent girls, and Pre-Ads (3 yrs to 12 yrs). - Units are separated (adolescent boys, adolescent girls, and pre-ad units) - Our ratios are? 1: 3-4 on pre-ad;? 1: 4-5 on adolescents and of course,? Staff additionally for acuity ie 1: 1s, constant observation, etc. - Our staff are well trained and very collaborative (therapists, medical staff, BHTs, and nurses). - Very much a team approach for best outcomes. - We utilize evidenced based practices Facility Overview
The Medical Center has served as the region's premier psychiatric care provider for children, adolescents, and their families.
The Facility difference:
- Provides more actively practicing, board-certified psychiatrists than any other similar facility in the region
- Uses multiple evidence-based therapy interventions to ensure the best outcomes for patients
- Trauma Smart program is a highly-successful, early-childhood trauma intervention program designed to help heal children 3-5 years of age
- Licensed as a psychiatric hospital by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Licensed as a Child Placing Agency and Residential Child Care Agency by the Missouri Department of Social Services-Children's Division
- Mentorship Program provides role models to give emotional support and help teens develop the life and social skills they need to thrive as adults