Registered Nurse - Psychiatric - Needed - Kansas City, MO.
Kansas City, MO
Location Kansas City, MO.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Mental Health
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete
Contract - Temp, Temp to Perm offered
Term - 8 Weeks
Hours - 8.5 Hour Shifts
Shift - Nights
A Facility in Kansas City, MO. Seeks a Registered Nurse - Psychiatric - for an 8 - week assignment starting ASAP.
- Seeking candidates who are compassionate to persons with substance use disorder and have the ability to work within an environment undergoing transition.
- One year related clinical experience required.
- Certifications required: RN, BLS
- Functions independently and accountable for utilizing the nursing process.
- Coordinates the care for a group of patients with the Multidisciplinary Team.
- Delegates tasks appropriately.
- Identifies hospital resources.
- Serves as a clinical resource for new employees.
- Demonstrates positive formal or informal leadership within unit or department.
The Center has served as the region's premier psychiatric care provider for children, adolescents, and their families.
- Provides more actively practicing, board-certified psychiatrists than any other similar facility in the region
- Uses multiple evidence-based therapy interventions to ensure the best outcomes for patients
- Trauma Smart program is a highly-successful, early-childhood trauma intervention program designed to help heal children 3-5 years of age
- Licensed as a psychiatric hospital by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Licensed as a Child Placing Agency and Residential Child Care Agency by the Missouri Department of Social Services-Children's Division
- The mentorship program provides role models to give emotional support and help teens develop the life and social skills they need to thrive as adults