Registered Nurse - Oncology - Portland, Oregon.
Location – Portland Oregan
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Oncology
Start Date – 09/16/2019 As soon as credentialing is complete
End Date - 12/07/2019
Term - 12 Weeks
Shift - ANY (to be determined)
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Oncology - for a hospital located in Portland, Oregon. Below are additional details:
- Time off requests must be submitted on the profile cover sheet at the time of submission.
- Any time off requested after an offer will have to be worked out between the candidate and the manager when the candidate starts and can' t be guaranteed.
- Must have AT LEAST 2 YEARS INFUSION OR RELATABLE EXPERIENCE. WILL BE A DAY/EVENING ROTATION.
- 12 WEEK NEED.
- MUST HAVE OR LICENSE. OR BE WELL INTO THE PROCESS.
- May be required to float per PHS policy to other area facilities
- WILL RECEIVE ELEVATED BILL RATE (BILL RATE +$5) FOR ANY HOURS/SHIFTS WORKED WHILE FLOATING.
- IVS to interview, the manager makes a final offer.
- ORIENTATION EVERY OTHER MONDAY 9/16 START PREFERRED.
- MUST NOT CURRENTLY BE WORKING IN ANY WAY FOR PROVIDENCE OR ANY OF IT' S AFFILIATES.
- IF FORMER EMPLOYEE OF PROVIDENCE OR ANY OF IT' S AFFILIATES MUST HAVE TERMINATED EMPLOYMENT AT LEAST 6 MONTHS AGO AND BE IN GOOD - --- STANDING.
- DOCUMENTS MUST BE COMPLETE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO START, NO EXCEPTIONS!
We are a family-owned and operated business located in Portland Oregan. At the Facility, we emphasize and promote quality care for every client in their home. Our staff is trained to provide and treat every client with the best possible care.
We serve clients of all ages from pediatric to geriatric clients. We accept Medicare, Long Term Care insurance, private pay and provide services through various Medicaid waivers.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.