Registered Nurse - NICU - Robinsdale, MN.
Location – Robinsdale, MN.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - NICU
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
CONTRACT LENGTH: 13 weeks
SHIFT: Night & Days
HOURS: 12 Hour Shifts
We have an immediate need for Registered Nurse - NICU - for a hospital located in Robinsdale, MN. Below are additional details:
The Registered Staff Nurse (RN) provides holistic, care to customers and families. The focus is on independent, collaborative and delegated nursing functions as described in standards and competencies specific to the assigned service area. The scope of practice may include the care of neonates, infants, children, young adults, adults, and older adults throughout the life cycle. The RN executes the Standards of Nursing Practice including: assessment; nursing diagnosis; outcome identification; planning; implementation; and evaluation. The RN develops and revises the customer' s plan of care, coordinates care among disciplines and delegates activities to other customer care providers as appropriate. The RN participates in shared accountability and decision-making for nursing practices. Through active participation in practice and by implementing personal leadership qualities and skill, the RN defines, implements, and improves practice standards and the environment of care and promotes remarkable customer care.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
• Bachelor' s degree in Nursing preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated leadership, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Additional certification preferred, as appropriate, for chosen area(s) of nursing practice (i.E., CEN, CCRN)
• Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practice.
• Knowledge of nursing ethics.
License Requirement• Current licensure as RN in State of Minnesota
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification, pre-employment requirement
• NRP - in applicable units
• TNCC - in applicable units
• ACLS - in applicable units
• Current Wisconsin RN license - in applicable units
• EMT - in applicable units
• PALS - Air Care RNs
• CEN, CCRN or CFRN within 18 months of hire date for Air Care RNs
• Home Health, Ambulance Services - Criticare and Air Care RNs: Valid Class D driver' s license in state of residency with acceptable driving record, and annual proof of auto insurance per hospital policy
Additional InformationBLS & ACLS on hire
ENPC within 6 months
TNCC within 12 months
Providing year-round, round-the-clock inpatient and emergency room care for more than 60 years has made the Hospital is a healthcare industry leader, not just in our own Robbinsdale neighborhood, but across the metro. It is our joy and privilege to provide exemplary care to all.
2018 marks the 20th Anniversary of us being a Level I Trauma Center, treating the whole family and providing the care you need in one place.
A regional leader in robotic surgery, the Hospital offers minimally invasive robotic surgeries in bariatric and metabolic, cardiovascular, general and more.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.