Registered Nurse - Med Surg - Molalla, Oregon.
Location – Molalla, Oregan
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Start Date – 8/26/2019 As soon as credentialing is complete
End Date - 9/28/2019
Term - 4 Weeks
Shift - AM
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Med Surg- for a hospital located in Molalla, Oregon. Below are additional details:
- Time off requests must be submitted on the profile cover sheet at the time of submission.
- Any time off requested after an offer will have to be worked out between the candidate and the manager when the candidate starts and can' t be guaranteed.
- Must have at least 2 years RN experience.
- PRIOR CLINIC EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
- The Clinic Nurse-RN is responsible for facilitating the patient care flow in the clinic while providing direct patient care for an assigned provider.
- This position will facilitate the workflow in the area by conducting nursing assessments and documentation.
- In addition, this staff member will contribute expertise in the areas of patient scheduling, telephone advice and pharmacy needs.
- The Clinic Nurse will assist with maintaining compliance to professional nursing standards and regulatory requirements and will support physicians in delivering quality health care to patients taking into account the patients' individual physical or age-related needs.
- Performs all duties in a manner, which promotes team concept and reflects the Sisters of Providence mission and philosophy.
- Scale Lab testing equipment and kits.
- Blood Pressure Cuff QBC machine Stethoscope Treadmill Needles Spirometry machine Syringes Sigmoidoscopy machine Centrifuge Autoclave Microscope Cast cutter EKG Machine Computer, including EMR Copier Telephone.
- MUST HAVE OR LICENSE. OR BE WELL INTO THE PROCESS.
- May be required to float per PHS policy to other area facilities
- WILL RECEIVE ELEVATED BILL RATE (BILL RATE +$5) FOR ANY HOURS/SHIFTS WORKED WHILE FLOATING.
- IVS to interview, the manager makes a final offer.
- ORIENTATION EVERY OTHER MONDAY 8/27, 9/9.
- MUST NOT CURRENTLY BE WORKING IN ANY WAY FOR PROVIDENCE OR ANY OF IT' S AFFILIATES.
- IF FORMER EMPLOYEE OF PROVIDENCE OR ANY OF IT' S AFFILIATES MUST HAVE TERMINATED EMPLOYMENT AT LEAST 6 MONTHS AGO AND BE IN GOOD STANDING.
- DOCUMENTS MUST BE COMPLETE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO START, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Our immediate care clinics provide treatment for minor illnesses and/or injuries that do not require hospitalization but need direct attention, such as cuts, sprains, minor trauma, upper respiratory infections, stomachaches, headaches, dizziness, colds or muscle pain.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.