Registered Nurse - Med/ Surg - Needed in Garrett, KS.
Location Garrett, KS.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Med/Surg
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 13 Weeks
Shift - Nights
Hours - 12 Hour Shifts
Holidays - Required
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Med/ Surg for a hospital located in Garrett, KS. Below are additional details:
- Medical & Specialty Care Unit (medical, surgical, and orthopedic patients)
- 2+ years of experience in Med/Surg
- Active BLS
The Hospital is one of the nation's best critical access hospitals, providing comprehensive health care services to Garnett, Kansas, and the surrounding communities. Our facility was named a top critical access hospital for patient satisfaction.
The Hospital provides access to leading medical and surgical protocols.
Our facility includes:
- 24/7 Level IV Trauma Center with on-site transport and helipad
- Inpatient care and outpatient surgery and rehabilitation
- Laboratory and imaging services, including 3-D mammography
- Highly trained physicians and specialists at Anderson County Specialty Clinic
- The Residential Living Center