Registered Nurse - Med/ Surg - Janesville, WI.
Location – Janesville, WI.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Med/ Surg
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 12 Weeks
Shifts - Three (3) Twelve (12) Hour shifts.
Schedule - 12 hour nights (6: 30pm-7: 00am)
Weekends - Every other weekend/holiday.
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Med/ Surg - for a hospital located in Janesville, WI. Below are additional details.
The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the facility.
- Creating an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families.
- Serving as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic setting.
- Making sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Utilizing the Electronic Health Record to document patient care.
- Effectively coordinating with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values.
- Demonstrating an attitude that exemplifies SSM values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship and Community.
- Associate' s degree from an accredited nursing program
- State of Missouri RN license
- BLS Certification
Customer Service abilities and effective listening skills
Exceptional critical thinking and the ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment.
The Facility is a non-profit health care provider and hospital system based in Janesville, Wisconsin. It is a regional health care system with over 85 facilities serving a total of 50 communities throughout southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. As part of its diversified, vertically integrated system, Mercy Health operates over four core service areas: hospital-based service, clinic service, post-acute care, and retail.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.