Registered Nurse - Inpatient Dialysis - Janesville, WI.
Location – Janesville, WI.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Inpatient Dialysis
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 8-10 Weeks
Hours - 40 Hours Weekly
Call - Required
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Inpatient Dialysis - for a hospital located in Janesville, WI. Below are additional details.
We are looking for two inpatient RNs (will take one to start) start ASAP. The position is as follows.
- Must have recent inpatient dialysis experience and more than one year of dialysis total experience.
- 40 hours weekly plus call for 24/7 coverage in a hospital setting every other weekend required
- All treatments are 1: 1 using Fresenius K and K-2 machines and MarCor portable RO systems
- Must manage and schedule patient appropriately using EPIC for all lab and dialysis orders
- During lower census will be expected to pick up shifts in the chronic outpatient dialysis clinic on the hospital campus
- Contract timeline requesting 8-10 weeks with the possibility of extension if needed
- Documenting system EPIC for inpatient dialysis and Clarity with view only for chronic outpatient dialysis
- Must be flexible with time and working schedule/location (inpatient and outpatient)
- Will report directly to the Director for any work assignment changes
Due to the shortened contract orientation will being day one and all documents must be completed within the week for both locations.
The Facility is a non-profit health care provider and hospital system based in Janesville, Wisconsin. It is a regional health care system with over 85 facilities serving a total of 50 communities throughout southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. As part of its diversified, vertically integrated system, Mercy Health operates over four core service areas: hospital-based service, clinic service, post-acute care, and retail.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.