Registered Nurse - ICU - Newburgh, NY
Location – Newburgh, NY
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - ICU
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - ICU for a hospital located in Newburgh, NY. Below are additional details:
Term - 13 Weeks
Shift - Nights
Hours - 12 Hour Shifts
Licensure, Registration or Certification:
- New York State Registered Nurse license required, or permit; current BLS.
- The staff that is assigned to work in the Emergency Department must complete Non-violent Crisis Intervention training on a bi-annual basis.
- All RNs working on a Telemetry Unit must complete a basic Dysrhythmia course and competency.
- All RNs working on a Telemetry Unit must complete ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of nursing theory and practice. Knowledge of appropriate technology and practice standards for area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates sound clinical skills, understanding of the acute care process, standards of practice and positive communication skills.
The facility is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley. In January 2018, became part of the leading organization in the country for population health management. With dedicated staff, modern facilities and state-of-the-art treatment, the facility is committed to meeting the needs of the community and continuing to aspire to excellence. We are proud to be reviewed as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare, as well as being a Certified Great Place to Work.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.