Registered Nurse - ICU - Loveland, CO.
Location – Loveland, CO.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse, ICU
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Shift - Nights for the fist month & Days for the last two months
Hours - 12 Hour Shifts (Nights Start @ 7: pm)
Term - 12 Weeks
Experience: 2 years Preffered
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - ICU - for a hospital located in Loveland, CO. Below are additional details:
We' re looking for someone to join our team as an RN who:
Delivers coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients according to established standards of care and the nursing process. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with other disciplines while utilizing critical thinking, professional and supervisory discretion, and independent judgment.
- Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient' s health or situation. Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues. Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes. Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes. Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient' s situation.
- Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment. Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members. Directly provides health information to patients, families, and the treatment team.
- Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
- Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
The Medical Center is a 166-bed regional medical center in Loveland, Colorado with a full spectrum of services and specializing in heart and trauma care.
The Medical Center has two intensive care units, a birthing center and a special care nursery, a medical nursing unit, a surgical nursing unit, and full-service radiology and laboratory departments. The hospital is home to Air Link, an emergency medical and critical care air transportation program.
Surgical services include general surgery, cardiothoracic, orthopedic trauma and neurological trauma. Robotic-assisted surgery also plays a prominent role in patient care. MCR also has an acute dialysis unit.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.