Registered Nurse - Hospice - Tukwila, WA
Location – Tukwila, WA
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Hospice
Term - 12 Weeks
Start Date – 09/29/2019 As soon as credentialing is complete
End Date - 12/19/2019
Shift - PM
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse Hospice for a hospital located in Tukwila, WA. Below are additional details:
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS HOSPICE EXPERIENCE.
- MANAGER WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES WITH COMPARABLE EXPERIENCE IN PALLIATIVE CARE.
- MUST HAVE WA LICENSE.
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, CAR INSURANCE AND A CAR FOR THE DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT.
- MILEAGE WILL BE PAID AT THE FEDERAL RATE ORIENTATION EVERY MONDAY.
- MUST NOT CURRENTLY BE WORKING IN ANY WAY FOR PROVIDENCE OR ANY OF IT' S AFFILIATES.
- IF FORMER EMPLOYEE OF PROVIDENCE OR ANY OF IT' S AFFILIATES MUST HAVE TERMINATED EMPLOYMENT AT LEAST 6 MONTHS AGO AND BE IN GOOD STANDING.
- DOCUMENTS MUST BE COMPLETE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO START, NO EXCEPTIONS.
The Facility is a not-for-profit, community-based hospice ministry, serving seriously ill patients in all of King County, Washington including Vashon Island. We provide comprehensive and compassionate physical, emotional, and spiritual care to people nearing the end of their lives, including support for their families and friends.
We are honored to participate in the We Honor Veterans Program, a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
We are prepared to meet the specific challenges veterans and their families face at the end of life. Through this program, we honor veterans with Recognition Pinning Ceremonies and arrange veteran-to-veteran volunteers.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.