Registered Nurse - Home Health
Location Portland Oregon
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Home Health
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete 07/01/2019 Through 09/27/2019
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse for Home Health located in Portland Oregon. Below are additional details:
- Time off requests must be submitted on the profile cover sheet at the time of submission. Any time off requested after offer will have to be worked out between the candidate and the manager when the candidate starts and can't be guaranteed.
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS HOME HEALTH EXPERIENCE.
- MUST HAVE OR LICENSE OR AT LEAST BE WELL INTO THE PROCESS.
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, CAR INSURANCE AND A CAR FOR THE DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT.
- MILEAGE WILL BE PAID AT THE FEDERAL RATE.
- MONDAY-FRIDAY 8: 00AM-4: 30PM.
- ORIENTATIONS EVERY OTHER MONDAY.
- DOCUMENTS MUST BE COMPLETE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO START, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Home is often the best place for healing. Surrounded by familiar settings, family and friends, you can relax and allow the healing process to begin. To aid in your recovery, your doctor may recommend medical care provided in your home.
Whether you are returning home from the hospital or a skilled rehabilitation center, and whether you require skilled nursing care or rehab therapies, The Facility Home Health provides a continuum of services and support at any stage of illness or recovery.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.