Registered Nurse - Electrophysiology Lab - Loveland, CO.
Metro Denver, CO
Location – Metro Denver
Practice Type- Registered Nurse, Electrophysiology Lab
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse, Electrophysiology Lab for a hospital located in Metro Denver. Below are additional details:
- Active BLS
- Active ACLS
- Set up recorder, stimulator, RF generator and monitoring system on a standard case Program and use RF generator.
- Use recording screens and analyze recorded data on a standard case.
- Prepare patients for procedures, including training and education of studies and post-procedure follow-up.
- Read and interpret basic intracardiac signals and timing sequence.
- Assist physician with pacemaker insertion and pacemaker lead-generator changes. Assist physician with insertion of ICD devices.
- Use 3-D mapping system on a standard case within 12 months. Maintain inventory for supplies, working with product staff. Adhere to expected and established protocols related to patient safety goals, fall and skin precautions, restraint use and medication administration.
- Provide education to patient and family, using population-specific criteria.
- Provide excellent customer service through prompt and thoughtful assistance to patients and families utilizing the principles of patient and family-centered care core concepts.
- Document care provided, per established guidelines. Identify and implement opportunities for needed practice changes based on current evidence-based nursing literature and/or research findings.
- Participate in continuous process improvement when appropriate.
- Participate in hospital-related or other community activities that improve the well being of the community.
- 7am-5: 30pm
- On-call required 1 day/week
- Holidays not required
- Weekend call every 4-5 weeks
Top medical professionals, superior medicine and progressive change make this Hospital in metro Denver, one of the leading hospitals in the nation.
Our hospital, a partner institution, includes primary care and specialty clinics around the state, as well as other Medical Campus.
Academic hospitals tend to be the first in their regions – and often in the nation – to bring new treatments to the bedside. The providers at this Hospital are also faculty members at the with a University of Medicine, one of the premier academic research institutions in the country. The Hospital provides the full spectrum of patient care, from family medicine to a comprehensive array of subspecialty clinics and programs.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.