Registered Nurse - Direct Hire - Neurology - Kansas City, Missouri.
Kansas City, MO
Location – Kansas City, Missouri.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse, Neurology
Start Date – As soon as Possible
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse, Neurology for a hospital located in Kansas City, Missouri. Below are additional details:
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-4: 30pm.
Hourly Pay/Salary Pay Range (bonuses?): Commensurate with experience level, likely in the $30' s per hour.
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/403b retirement/PTO/various other fringe benefits
- Our Neurosurgery clinic is seeking a Nurse Clinician to join their team!
- This is a dynamic and exciting team to be a part of.
- We see a lot of different types of patients, devices, pumps, spinal cord stimulators, etc. So no two days will ever be the same.
- This position has a lot of phone triage responsibility, but will also help in clinic as needed.
- You must thrive in a fast-paced environment!
- The ideal candidate will be adaptable, flexible, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while providing exceptional customer service to our patients.
- We have a great team here and expect strong teamwork as well.
- If this sounds like a team you could thrive with, we encourage you to apply.
The Hospital in Kansas City is one of the largest faith-based care hospitals in the region— offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties.
The Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the elite hospitals in the nation. The Hospital is honored to be ranked in three specialties for 2018-19 and honored as high performing in an additional six specialties, placing The Hospital among the top 5% of all hospitals nationwide. The hospital was also awarded five stars based on quality measures including safety, effectiveness, and patient experience.
The Hospital is a primary teaching hospital that includes a physician residency program.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.