Registered Nurse - Dialysis - Kansas City, KS.
Kansas City, KS
Location – Kansas City, KS.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Dialysis
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 13 Weeks
Shift - Days
Hours - 12 Hour Shifts
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Dialysis - Kansas City, KS. Below are additional details:
Some of the treatments performed include: Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Therapeutic Plasma Exchange, Red Blood Cell Exchange, and White Blood Cell Depletion
- The Clinical Nurse II provides professional nursing care through assessment and accurate documentation, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Carries out a plan of care specific to unit competencies for the target patient population.
- Coordinates care delivery and education through collaboration with patients, family and all health care team providers to ensure safe, effective and quality patient care.
- Follows organizational policies in providing safe patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- AHA BLS Certification
- Registered Nurse in State of Kansas
- Associate' s Degree in Nursing or higher degree
- For ADN prepared nurses hired after February 24, 2017, must complete BSN degree by the fifth anniversary of employment as an RN with UKHA
- Minnimum of one year of experience as a Clinical Nurse
- ACLS required within 12 months of hire
- BSN Degree
The Facility Health System in Kansas City is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis. We offer more options for patients with serious conditions because of our expertise and leadership in medical research and education.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.