Registered Nurse - Case Management - Beaverton, Oregon.
Location – Beaverton, Oregan
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - Case Management
Start Date – 01/13/2020 As soon as credentialing is complete
End Date - 05/16/2020
Term - 18 Weeks
Shift - AM
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Case Management- for a hospital located in Beaverton, Oregon. Below are additional details:
- Time off requests must be submitted on the profile cover sheet at the time of submission.
- Any time off requested after an offer will have to be worked out; between the candidate and the manager when a candidate starts and cant be guaranteed.
- Must have at least 2 Years' experience as an RN working with HEDIS WITH HEALTH PLAN.
- MUST HAVE NC2A EXPERIENCE.
- MUST BE ABLE TO REVIEW MEDICAID QUALITY INCENTIVES.
- WILL BE REVIEWING QUALITY METRICS THAT CANOT BE DONE USING CLAIMS DATA.
- CHART REVIEW PROCESS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE 12 OF THE METRICS THAT CANNOT BE COMPLETED USING DATA
- MUST HAVE OR LICENSE OR BE WELL INTO PROCESS BY TME OF SUBMISSION.
- Will be working in an office setting Monday-Friday.
- The manager may consider 4 10' s as well, but the candidate would have to work Fridays.
- Manager to interview and offer.
- MUST NOT CURRENTLY BE WORKING IN ANY WAY FOR PROVIDENCE OR ANY OF IT' S AFFILIATES.
- IF FORMER EMPLOYEE OF PROVIDENCE OR ANY OF IT' S AFFILIATES MUST HAVE TERMINATED EMPLOYMENT AT LEAST 6 MONTHS AGO AND BE IN GOOD STANDING.
- DOCUMENTS MUST BE COMPLETE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO START, NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Facility in Oregon is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and affiliated services guided by a Mission of caring that the Sisters of Providence began in the West nearly 160 years ago.
As expressions of God' s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Our Core Values
Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence, Integrity
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.