RN - Operating Room
South Central, TX
Location – Austin, Texas
Practice Type- RN - Operating Room
Practice Type- Ambulatory Surgery Center
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - Operating Room, for a hospital located in Austin TX. Below are additional details:
Our facility is accredited by The Joint Commission. The facility is one in which physicians have an ownership or investment interest. The list of physician owners or investors is available to you upon request.
Number of ORs and Treatment Rooms:
- 5 ORs
- 0 Treatment Rooms
Our state-of the art equipment allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of:
- General, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Urology
5 operating rooms - Multispeciatly
- Ortho, podiatry, urology, pain, opthamology, general surgery
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Hours: 7 a.M. - 3 p.M.
- No call, no weekends, and no holidays required
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
2. Current Texas Registered Nurse license
- Prior experience in the Operating Room
- Persistent to detail, thorough and exact.
- In good physical and mental health
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.