RN - ICU - Tillamook, OR
Location – Tillamook, OR.
Practice Type- Registered Nurse - ICU
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 8 Weeks
Shift - Nights
Hours - 12-hour shifts
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse - ICU for a hospital located in Tillamook, OR. Below are additional details:
- Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient' s health or situation. Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues. Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes. Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes. Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient' s situation.
- Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment. Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members. Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment team.
- Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
- Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s Degree (BSN): Preferred
- Acute care facility experience: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practice: Required
We are a nonprofit hospital that repurposes funds into investments for our services. Our technology is constantly evolving to address the most pressing health issues affecting the local area. As part of the Adventist Health network, a faith-based integrated healthcare delivery system, we also have access to vast resources from a prominent organization that serves communities throughout the West Coast and Hawaii. Whatever your family' s medical needs, our team will go above and beyond to make sure you receive quality care in a warm and welcoming environment.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.