Physician - Surgery/ Transplant - Sacramento CA.
Location – Sacramento CA.
Practice Type- Physician - Surgery/ Transplant
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a Physician - Surgery/ Transplant - for a hospital located in Sacramento, CA. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Transplant Surgeon Start: ASAP Duration: Ongoing Description:
- The selected candidate will have a strong interest in kidney and pancreas transplantation and engage in clinical activities that include adult and pediatric transplantation with a strong focus on living donor kidney transplantation.
- The individual would be incorporated into a practice that includes laparoscopic nephrectomy, dialysis access, and a variety of general surgical procedures. Requirements: Qualified candidates must possess an M.D degree, be board eligible or certified in Surgery or Urology, Transplant Fellowship trained, and possess a California Medical License. - The ideal candidate should be fully trained in an American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) accredited fellowship program.
- Schedule: 24hr call shifts. Flexible on number of shfits. It can be anywhere from just support with weekend call to serving in the capacity of a full-time transplant surgeon will shared participation in call duties. We are open to either scenario.
• What certifications do they require (pals, bls, acls, Atls) As long as they are Transplant Fellowship trained with the ability to work in CA.
• Is there clinic? No, more than likely we will only use this individual to help with call coverage
• Age- what ages are seen? Adult and Geriatric…. We will not have them involved in Peds transplant cases
• Type of support available? We have team of transplant surgeons, residents, and NPs who run our in-patient floor and Nephrologists who run our out-patient clinic and follow up.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.