Physician - Cardiology - Orange, CA
Location – Orange, CA.
Practice Type- Physician - Cardiology
Start Date – 01/06/2020 As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a Physician - Cardiology - for a hospital located in Orange, CA. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Clinic schedule: M-F; 8-5 (one hr lunch break, noon-1)
- Stat/Duration: From now until the end of June (longer possible)
- Types of Patients/Procedures regularly seen/performed: General Cardiology, congestive heart failure, abnormal ECG, Chest pain, Heart murmur, Coronary heart disease, Coronary artery disease (CAD), Arrhythmia, Atrial fibrillation, Tachycardia, Bradycardia Imaging experience required:
- This person should be able to review the results of EKGs, Echos, Stress Echos, etc.
- Support staff: Medical assistants and nurses in the clinic will take care of pt' s flow and msgs that come through for the providers from all centers and they will escalate to the provider if necessary
- Must have a California medical license and DEA
- Must be board certified in cardiology
- Volume: 8-12 patients per 4-hour clinic session, depending upon whether the patient is new or return or very complex.
- EMR: EPIC
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.