Occupational Therapist - Home Health - Tukwila, WA
Location Tukwila, WA
Practice Type- Occupational Therapist - Home Health & Hospice Settings
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete 08/12/2019 Through 11/09/2019
We have an immediate need for an Occupational Therapist for Home Health located in Tukwila, WA. Below are additional details:
Requirements - 13 weeks 8/12-11/9
- 8hr days
- ATO 8/19-8/23
- HH OR HOSPICE SETTING OR SIMILAR SETTING.
- PREFER HOME HEALTH CERTIFICATION.
- MUST HAVE WA LICENSE.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE DRIVERS LICENSE FROM ANY STATE.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE CAR INSURANCE. MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A CAR FOR DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT.
- MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT IS SAME AS THE FEDERAL RATE.
- ORIENTATION EVERY MONDAY.
- THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF WHICH COVERAGE AREA THEY WILL BE ASSIGNED.
- FACILITY RETAINS THE RIGHT TO REASSESS COVERAGE AREA AS CHANGES ARISE.
Home is often the best place for healing. Surrounded by familiar settings, family and friends, you can relax and allow the healing process to begin. To aid in your recovery, your doctor may recommend medical care provided in your home.
Whether you are returning home from the hospital or a skilled rehabilitation center, and whether you require skilled nursing care or rehab therapies, The Facility Home Health provides a continuum of services and support at any stage of illness or recovery.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.