Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Health - Kansas City, MO.
Kansas City, MO
Location Kansas City, MO.
Practice Type- Home Health - LPN
Start Date As soon as Possible
Term - 8 Weeks
Shift - Days
Hours - 8 Hour Shifts
We have an immediate need for a Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Health for a hospital located in Kansas City, MO. Below are additional details:
- Excellent nursing assessment skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Passionate for providing the best patient care experience
- 1-year LPN experience preferred
- MO and KS LPN license required
- Home Health LPN work autonomy
- LPN's are assigned to a small geographic coverage area within the KC Metro area cutting down on drive time
- Single EMR system used across the entire Hospital System allowing staff to access patients' records and easily communicate with SLH PCPs.
- Provide cutting edge remote patient monitoring system allowing RNs to perform " virtual visits
- Utilize full scope of nursing skills, including wound and ostomy care, PICC line care, chronic care education and medication reviews.
- Collaborate with the medical staff and the other disciplines to provide and enhance patient care.
One of the region's first hospice programs has provided passionate, comforting care to patients and their families in 22 Missouri and Kansas counties. Our goal is to help patients and their families manage the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges that occur at the end of life so they can stay focused on spending quality time together.
We provide patient-centered, individualized care plans wherever the patient needs care, whether at home, an assisted living or nursing facility. The multidisciplinary hospice team uses the latest methods and medications to manage patients' pain and their physical, emotional, and mental symptoms to help patients live as fully and comfortably as possible.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.