Licensed Practical Nurse - Geriatrics - Kansas City, MO.
Kansas City, KS
Location – Kansas City, MO.
Practice Type- Geriatrics
Start Date – As soon as Possible
Term - 6 Weeks
Shift - Nights
Hours - 12 Hour Shifts
We have an immediate need for a Licensed Practical Nurse - Geriatrics for a hospital located in Kansas City, MO. Below are additional details:
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Requires good communication with RN due to the autonomy of home health.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to organize work and manage work for the day
- Passionate for providing the best patient care experience
- MO and KS LPN required
Certifications: Driver' s License - Various, Licensed Practical Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS), Licensed Practical Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
LPNs are paired with RNs to cover an assigned area of Home Health Patients. Duties include:
- Caring for complicated wounds to include wound vac care a
- Perform Venipuncture
- Educating patients on Chronic diseases
- Complete foley catheter care including insertion/removal
- Communicating patient status to care team members
We are the preferred nursing and rehabilitation facility of over 35 years. Our caring and dedicated team of health care professionals understand that each patient has an individual set of circumstances, needs and preferences. We listen to you and your family to provide a personalized care plan for your most effective path to recovery.
Our safe, residential environment offers amenities including nutritious meal choices, a beauty salon and complimentary transportation – making your stay comfortable and relaxing.
Upon admission, our experienced team will complete your thorough evaluation. Our team, including around-the-clock nurses, activity professionals, and physical, occupational and speech therapists, will then work together to create a plan of care that promotes a nurturing environment of respect, growth and healing.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.