Invasive Cardiac tech - EP Tech - Milwaukee, WI.
Location – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Practice Type - Invasive Cardiac Tech - EP Tech
Start Date – ASAP - 13 weeks
We have an immediate need for an Invasive Cardiac tech - EP Tech - for a hospital located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Shift Start Time: 5: 00 am
- Shift End Time: 4: 00 pm
- Shift Comments Invasive Cardiac Tech, Cath lap EP Tech experience. 13 week assignment hours 40/per week.
- Licensure, Registration and/or Certification Required Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist registration (RCIS) issued by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), or
- Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS) certification issued by the International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE), or
- Electrophysiology Specialist (CEPS) certification issued by the International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE), or
- Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) certification issued by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), and
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA). May obtain within 6 months based on department discretion, and
- Education Required Associate' s Degree in Cardiovascular Technology or related field.
- Experience Required Typically requires 2 years of experience in a cardiac catheterization lab performing cardiac monitoring, panning and scrubbing.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.