Director Cardiovascular Surgical Services
Kansas City, MO
Location – Kansas City, Missouri.
Practice Type- Director of Cardiovascular Surgical Services
Start Date – As soon as Possible
We have an immediate need for a Director of Cardiovascular Surgical Services for a hospital located in Southeast Missouri. Below are additional details:
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross
- 3-5 Years Experience Preferred
- The Director Cardiovascular Surgical Services is responsible for planning organizing directing and controlling the administrative and operational activities of the CV Perioperative Services CV Operating Rooms CV Anesthesia and PreOperative Clinic.
- The Director will drive the quality and resource management to ensure the implementation of current standards of practice and care.
- He or she will work collaboratively with the physicians and other departments to achieve quality patient outcomes.
- Responsibility for compliance and regulatory standards will be required.
- The Director along with physician medical and surgical directors will lead the development and implementation of strategic and business plans for these services.
The Hospital in Kansas City is one of the largest faith-based care hospitals in the region— offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties.
The Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the elite hospitals in the nation. The Hospital is honored to be ranked in three specialties for 2018-19 and honored as high performing in an additional six specialties, placing The Hospital among the top 5% of all hospitals nationwide. The hospital was also awarded five stars based on quality measures including safety, effectiveness, and patient experience.
The Hospital is a primary teaching hospital that includes a physician residency program.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.