Contract - Ultrasound Tech - Wisconsin
Location – Northern Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – October 2019
We have an immediate need for an Ultrasound Tech for a hospital located in Northern Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
Contract Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: 10/14
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40hrs
· Shift Requirements: 8 hour variable days. 7: 30 - 1600 or 8: 30
· Weekend/Holiday: One weekend out of four. One holiday
rotation per year.
· Float Requirements: N/A
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: Overnight call 1-2x per
week. Response time 45 min.
· Required Certifications: AHA BLS, ARDMS RVT or CCI RVS
· Minimum Experience: 1-2+ years
· Charting Experience Required: Epic Charting (preferred)
· Education Requirements. Associates Degree or Bachelor' s
Degree in an allied health field.
· Unit Specific Skillset: Vascular studies. Hard worker, Resilient
and Manages Change well, Social candidates
· Unit Overview (Patient ratio, etc.): Total of 11 employees.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.