Contract - Ultrasound Tech - Days - Variable Shift - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – August 2019
We have an immediate need for a Ultrasound Tech for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: 08/26 or 9/3
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40
- Shift Requirements: 8hr Day shifts, 7a-5p
- Float Requirements: Potential to float to Clinic (1.5 miles away). Extremely rare. Planning on having this position as Hospital Only.
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: On call during the week and on the weekend – will rotate with 5 people. Average is about 1 day per week and every 6th weekend. Can pick up additional if desired.
- Required Certifications: RDMS and BLS, required. OB/GYN and RVT, preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 2+ years' experience.
- Charting/Equipment: Philips Epiq Elite machines
- Unit Specific Skillset: Excellent Imaging experience. Team player that provides quality patient care and communicate effectively with others.
- Unit Overview: Average around 6-8 exams per day
- Unit Information (Case type): Perform general, on/gyn and vascular exams. Procedures like paracenthesis, thoracenthesis, thyroid and liver biopsy.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.