Contract - Surgical Tech (Ortho / Neuro / Spine) - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital - OR
Start Date – January 2020
We have an immediate need for a Diagnostic Radiologist for a hospital located in Southeast Missouri. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Guaranteed Hours per Week: 40 hrs
- Shift Requirements: 10 hour variable shifts. Mix of 7-5 and 9-7
- On Call/Call-Back: Not required. Depending on specialty knowledge they may ask for last minute coverage.
- Required Certifications: AHA BLS, CST license preferred
- Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 2+ year experience.
- Charting/Equipment: NA - facility uses epic charting
- Required skills: Ortho, Neuro, Spine, required. General Surgery, GYN, Urology, Plastics, ENT, GI, not required but a bonus. Looking for a flexible candidate with excellent work ethic that is also willing to do downtime tasks, if needed.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.