Contract - Sterile Processing Tech - North Carolina
Asheville Region, NC
Location – Asheville Region - North Carolina
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – October 2019 - 13 week assignment
We have an immediate need for a Sterile Processing Technician for a hospital located in the Asheville North Carolina region. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40 hours per week
- Shift Requirements: Second Shift: 2: 30pm-11: 00pm
- Float Requirements: none
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: On-call every 4-6 weekend (subject to change as it goes in rotation) 30 minute response time
- Required Certifications to be Attached upon Submittal: CRCST or CSPDT; BLS
- Minimum Experience: 2 years travel experience, strong ortho experience in CSR (central sterile receiving) - (large volume of surgeries they perform).
- Charting Experience Required: None
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.