Contract - Sterile Processing Tech (SPT) - Wisconsin
Location – Northern Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – October 2019
We have an immediate need for a multiple Sterile Processing Techs for a hospital located in Northern Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: 10/14 or 10/21 (can do off cycle orientation)
- Guaranteed Hours per Week: 40
- Shift Requirements: Monday-Friday, variable shifts ranging from 6a-11p, primarily 8 hour shifts.
- Float Requirements: N/A
- On Call/Call-Back: N/A
- Weekend/Holiday: 2-4 weekends per 13 weeks. No Holidays
- Required Certifications: AHA BLS
- Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 1+ year experience.
- Charting/Equipment: N/A
- Unit Specific Skillset: The Sterile Processing Technician is responsible for supporting the operations of the Sterile Processing Department of the Hospital. The Sterile Processing Technician will participate in the all activities/duties of the Department by following policy and procedure for the decontamination, assembly, sterilization and storage of all patient care instrumentation, equipment and supplies. Performs tasks in decontamination, assembly of instruments, sterilization, and may work in sterile cores of the Operating rooms.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.