Contract - Sonographer / Ultrasound Tech - Illinois
Location – Central Illinois
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – October 2019
We have an immediate need for a Sonographer / Ultrasound Tech for a hospital located in Central Illinois. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
Contract Length: 13 weeks
• Start Date: 10/14 or 10/21
• Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40
• Shift Requirements: 8 hour PM shifts.
(will orientate on days for the 1st week)
• Shift start and end times: 2: 30p-11p. May vary slightly.
• Float Requirements (campuses and/or units): Will
work out of Radiology Department. No floating.
• On Call/Call Back Requirements: 30 minute response
time. As needed. Typically two to three nights per week,
from 11p-7a, and weekend call.
• Weekend/Holiday Rotation Requirements: at least
every 4th weekend (or if weekend warrior is off)
• Required Licenses and Certifications: RDMS and
BLS. Registries in Abd, OB/GYN, & Vascular (preferred
registries in all).
• Minimum Experience (yrs in specialty): 2 years.
Candidate MUST be able to do all exams independently
(in on-call situations as well), especially if they do not
possess the additional registries.
• Charting Experience: EPIC preferred
• Desired Unit Specific Skillset: hospital experience;
pediatric, neonatal, procedures, breast, general
abdomen, pelvic and OB.
• Unit Information (Bed size, Case types, Patient
ratios, etc.): see above. Approximately 8 patients to
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.