Contract - SLP - Illinois
Location – Central Illinois
Practice Type - Adult Acute Care
Start Date – July 2019
We have an immediate need for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for an adult acute care located in Central Illinois. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
• Contract Length: 13 weeks
• Start Date: 07/29
• Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40
• Location: Central Ilinois
• Shift Requirements: 8 hr Days, normally 730a-4p, or 8a-430p.
• On Call/Call Back Requirements: None
• Weekend/Holiday Rotation Requirements: Minimal, if any
• Required Licenses and Certifications: Active IL licensure, CCC-SLP
• Education Requirements: Master' s in speech language pathology and proof of clinical competency certification
• Minimum Experience: 6+ months of acute care experience, preferred.
• Additional Information: Inpatient Setting
• Patient Population: Adult Acute Care
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.