Contract - Respiratory Therapist - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – December 2019
We have an immediate need for a Registered Respiratory Therapist for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: 12/02
- Guaranteed Hours per Week: 36
- Shift Requirements: 12 hr shifts.
- Float Requirements: Respiratory Therapy supports all patient care areas of the hospital, including ED, Critical Care, NICU, general care areas.
- On Call / Call-Back: N/A
- Required Certifications: AHA BLS
- Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 1+ year experience.
- Charting/Equipment: V60 BIPAP, HAMILTON G6 AND C1, ISTAT, DOCUMENTATION IN EPIC AND MEDILINKS
- Unit Specific Skillset: Respiratory Therapy supports all patient care areas of the hospital, including ED, Critical Care, NICU, general care areas. Provide emergency services for Rapid Response and CodeBlue.
Basic Respiratory Care, Critical Care, Ventilator Management, Patient assessment with Assess and Treat Protocols, care for all age groups.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.