Contract - RRT - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – October 2019
We have an immediate need for Registered Respiratory Therapist for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Guaranteed Hours per Week: 36
- Shift Requirements: 12 hr shifts. Nights 1830-0700
- Float Requirements: Respiratory Therapy supports all patient care areas of the hospital, including ED, Critical Care, NICU, general care areas.
- On Call/Call-Back: N/A
- Weekend/Holiday: Every 3rd weekend. 2 Holidays per year
- Required Certifications: AHA BLS. RRT preferred but will consider CRT if candidate is appropriate.
- Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 1+ year experience.
- Charting/Equipment: V60 BIPAP, HAMILTON G5 AND C1, ISTAT, DOCUMENTATION IN EPIC AND MEDILINKS
- Unit Specific Skillset: Respiratory Therapy supports all patient care areas of the hospital, including ED, Critical Care, NICU, general care areas. Provide emergency services for Rapid Response and CodeBlue.
Basic Respiratory Care, Critical Care, Ventilator Management, Patient assessment with Assess and Treat Protocols, care for all age groups
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.