Contract - RN or LPN - Wisconsin
Location – Northwest Wisconsin
Practice Type - Skilled Nursing Facility (Long Term Care)
Start Date – Late October 2019
We have an immediate need for an RN or LPN for a Skilled Nursing Facility located in Northwest Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: 10/28
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 32 with option to pick up additional shifts
- Primary Location: Long term, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility.
- Shift Requirements: 8 hour shifts. Heavy PM shift, with occasional flex to AM shift. And Noc shift
- Weekend/Holiday: every other weekend and holiday
- Float Requirements: n/a
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: n/a
- Required Certifications: Applicable WI License - RN or LPN depending on candidate. AHA BLS. Client prefers an LPN for this position, but will take either.
- Minimum Experience: 1+ years previous experience in skilled nursing/LTC.
- Charting Experience: ECS - not required, they will train.
- Unit Specific Skillset: Previous experience in a skilled nursing setting. Strong medication administration skills. 50 bed facility - skilled nursing and long term care.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.