Contract - PV Scrub Tech - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – September 2019
We have an immediate need for a PV Scrub Tech for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Guaranteed Hours per Week: 32
- Shift Requirements: Mon-Fri, 8 hr shifts, primarily 0700-1530. Occasional later start if there are afternoon cases
- Float Requirements: N/A
- On Call/Call-Back: Call 1 x per week. Call starts after 8 hour shift ends, so primarily 1530-0700.
- Weekend/Holiday: Yes – self scheduled. 1 x per month, Fri night through Monday morning.
- Required Certifications: AHA BLS. CST, preferred
- Minimum Experience: 2+ years surg tech experience. Ideally looking for a strong OR scrub tech candidate with some basic Cath Lab skills. Vascular experience preferred. Open and endovasculare skills helpful.
- Charting/Equipment: Basic OR instrumentation. Knowledge of basic endovascular supplies such as wires, balloons and stents a plus.
- Unit Specific Skillset: Basic sterile technique. Scrub tech trained, in at least open procedures such as leg bypasses and endartectomies. Willing to train for some endovascular skills. Scrub Peripheral Vascular cases, both open and endovascular. Help stock supplies and prepare carts for following procedures.
- Additional Unit Information: 2 Hybrid endo/OR suites, 2 Cath Lab suites, 2 EP labs and 18 OR suites. Most duties would happen in our Hybrid suites and OR rooms.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.