Contract - PACU RN - Wisconsin
Location – Milwaukee Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – July 2019
We have an immediate need for a PACU RN for a hospital located in Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 6 -10 week contract
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 32 hrs or 40 hrs
- MIX of 8 and 12' s
- PACU Hours of operation are 0630-2230 Monday through Friday with remaining hours covered by on call staff
- PACU Hours of operation are 0730-1830 Monday through Friday with remaining hours covered by on call staff
- Day surgery: Hours of operation are 0515- 2030 Monday - through Friday
- Day surgery: Hours of operation are 0515-1830 Monday through Friday.
- Shift Requirements: 8, 10, 12 hr shifts as early as 0515 and as late at 2230
- Float Requirements: Yes
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: 1 night of call per week 1700-0700 and 1-2 weekend Sat 0700- Monday 0700. 30 minute response time.
- No holidays - weekend requirement only the one call weekend
- Required Certifications to be Attached upon Submittal: WI RN, AHA BLS, AHA ACLS; PALS preferred
- Minimum Experience: 5 years RN or Two years with Travel; PACU experience required
- Charting Experience Required: current Epic within 6 months
- Required Skillset: Pacu 1 year
- Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social candidates
- Scrub Colors: primary solid -hospital provided
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.