Contract - OB Tech - Wisconsin
Location – Milwaukee Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – October 2019
We have an immediate need for an OB Tech for a hospital located in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40 hours per week
- Shift Requirements: 8/12 hour mix of NOCs/PMs
- Float Requirements: none
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: none
- Required Certifications to be Attached upon Submittal: BLS, preferred CST certification (not required)
- Minimum Experience: Have worked in OB/LDRP setting service lines for 2-3 years, comfortable with emergency situations- Previous Travel experience required!
- Charting Experience Required: none required
- Unit Specific Skillset: Performs scrubbing functions for cesarean sections, emergent hysterectomies, post partum tubal ligation, double set-ups, dilation and curettage procedures. Preparing the OR/LDR suites with the required equipment to perform the specific surgical procedure is accordance to the applicable policies, regulations, and professional standards practiced at ABSMC. Maintains and orders supplies for the LDRs, surgical suites, triage, testing room, and recovery room. Provides and supports the RN in the delivery of patient care in the obstetrical setting.
- Unit Overview: Collaborative partnership (proficient and efficient in their care, cognizant with the conversations, positive environment)
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.