Contract - OB RN - Wisconsin
Location – Western Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital / Clinic
Start Date – October 2019
We have an immediate need for an OB RN for a hospital located in Western Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
Contract Length: 13 weeks
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 72 biweekly
· Shift Requirements: Variable. Mainly 8 hour PM shifts (2p-10p
or 4p-12a). Occasional 12 hour shift, very occasional night
· Float Requirements: Critical Access Hospital, so occasionally
may be asked to float to Med/Surg if OB is closed but would not
take on a patient load.
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: very occasional call if HCP is
· Weekend/Holiday Requirements: Every other weekend - Need
heavy weekend help. Every other holiday rotation.
· Required Certifications: WI RN License, BLS, and NRP
· Minimum Experience: 2+ years
· Charting Experience: EPIC
· Unit Information: 4 beds. Need to be able to do L&D,
postpartum and newborn nursery
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.