Contract - Medical RN - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – September 2019
We have an immediate need for a Medical RN for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
Contract Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: 09/30
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36
· Shift Requirements: 12 hour Shifts – D/N rotating. 0700-1900 or 1900-0700
· Float Requirements: Will be the first to float if unit is adequately staffed.
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: None
· Weekend/Holiday Requirements: Every other weekend and every other
· Required Certifications: WI RN License, BLS.
· Minimum Experience: 2 years
· Charting Experience: EPIC preferred.
· Unit Information: 36 bed unit. 0700-2300 typically 1: 4-5 nurse patient ratio,
and 2300-0700 typically 1: 6-8 nurse patient ratio.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.