Contract - Med / Surg RN - Wisconsin
Location – Northern Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – November 2019
We have an immediate need for a Med / Surg RN for a hospital located in Northern Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36
- Shift Requirements: 12 hour variable shifts. 3p-3a or 7p-7a (must be open to working both shifts)
- Weekend/Holiday: Up to every other weekend, but sometimes every 3rd. Every other holiday
- Float Requirements: Occasional need to float to other departments, but only to help out, will not take patient load. Completing items like vital checks, etc.
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: None
- Required Certifications: WI RN license and BLS required. ACLS strongly preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 2+ years experience. ED, or ICU experience very helpful. Need to be able to read tele strips.
- Charting Experience: Epic, preferred.
- Unit Overview: 20 bed unit, Typical census is 8-10. ICU and Med Surg are a shared unit - ICU has 3 beds. 25 bed critical access hospital. Nurse to patient ratio ranges from 1: 4-5 on Days/Evenings and 1: 6-7 on Evenings/Nights
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.