Contract - MLT / MT - Missouri
Location – Eastern Missouri
Practice Type - Medical Center
Start Date – November 2019
We have an immediate need for a MT / MLT for a hospital located in Eastern Missouri. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
* Travel - 13 week assignment
* Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (7: 00 AM - 5: 30 PM)
Graduation from nationally accredited MLS/MT/MLT program or current ASCP, or equivalent, certification.
6 months or more experience as MLS/MT/MLT
Candidates must have normal color vision
Must be able to multi-task, exercise good judgment, be dependable, and capable of independently carrying out assigned tasks and day-to-day duties.
Candidate will need to be able to stand for long periods with occasional bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, twisting and/or turning and pushing or pulling objects. Candidates must be able to lift at least 25 lbs. Unassisted
Possess organizational skills and clearly communicate orders and results to staff
Proven interpersonal relationship/team player skills
- Solid Color Scrubs (Gray Preferred)
- No Print Tops (cartoons, cats, dogs, flowers, etc.)
- Clean and Fresh Without a lot of Wrinkles
- No Controversial Tattoos or Tongue Rings
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to do Blood Bank and Draw Blood
- Overall must be a well-rounded and well-trained generalists
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.