Contract - IMC RN - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – September 2019
We have an immediate need for a IMC RN for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
· Contract Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: 09/30
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36-48
· Shift Requirements: 12 hour variable shifts.
· Float Requirements: All inpatient units, as needed.
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: Picking up call permitted
but not required.
· Weekend/Holiday Requirements: Every other weekend.
Every other holiday
· Required Certifications: WI RN License, BLS and ACLS.
· Minimum Experience: 2 years. ICU experience, preferred.
· Charting Experience: EPIC preferred.
· Unit Information: 22 beds. Med Surg Intermediate Care unit.
Heavy Tele. Vent/Trach, sepsis, trauma alcohol detox, GI
bleed, colostomy/ileostomy, chest tubes, and Stroke. Patient
Ratio: 4: 1.
· Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social
candidates: Able to manage independently and complete
· Scrub Colors: any color scrubs
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.