Contract - ICU RN - Cardiac (CICU) - Wisconsin
Location – Northern Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – August 2019
We have an immediate need for a 2 ICU RN - Cardiac (CICU) for a hospital located in Northern Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36
· Shift Requirements: 12 hour NOC shifts. 7p-730a.
· Float Requirements: Where needed. Normally critical care and acute care cluster - MSICU, MSIMC, could on occasion be to the med-surg areas (MAP, OCU, PCU, or PSCU)
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: Picking up call permitted, not required. Response time (if picking up call): 1 hour
· Weekend/Holiday Requirements: Every 2-3 weekends, F/Sa/Sn. Every other holiday
· Required Certifications: WI RN License, BLS and ACLS. CCRN preferred, not required.
· Minimum Experience: 2 years
· Charting Experience: EPIC preferred.
· Unit Information: 12 bed CICU - post op hearts, AMI, Cardiogenic shock, Induced Hypothermia, Basic CICU. Patient Ratio: 2: 1 CRRT, 1: 1 Impella.
· Primary case/Procedure Type: post-op hearts, AMI, Cardiogenic shock; frequent cardioversions, lines placed and Dc' d in unit.
· Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social candidates: Able to manage independently and complete tasks timely
· Scrub Colors: any color scrubs
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.